Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Madilyn!!!

I cannot believe it has already been a year since Madilyn was born. I remember that morning like it was yesterday! What an incredible gift God has given us! I can honestly say that being a mother is the most rewarding task God could ever bless me with and not a day goes by that I don't thank him for this privelege.

Madilyn Lea Holeman: born 3/30/09 @ 9:14 am weighing 6lb, 10oz and being 19.5 inches.

Today:
-weighs around 23 lbs
-loves to eat...hasn't turned down any foods we've given her so far *not picky like me
-getting her 7th tooth
-talks sooo much and still loves to entertain us by dancing :)
-would play in the bath tub all night if we would let her
-loves being outside so we are super excited about the spring weather!!

Birthday party pics from Saturday to follow in the next few days...

0 comments: